Tuesday, 30 September 2014
Romanian exhibitors at Medica 2014
The registered Romanian exhibitors at Medica 2014 are:
- Avena Medica – an importer of vacuum blood collection tubes, microbiology products, labware, laboratory equipment, reagents, consumables. The company has registered a net turnover of some 11 thousand EUR in 2013
- Biosintex, a domestic manufacturer of medical sutures, has recorded sales of over 4 million EUR in 2013.
- Biotifarm, a producer of cosmetics for wound and skin disease treatment, has posted in 2013 a net turnover of 0.1 million EUR
- Coramed Medizinische Produkte, a local producer of medical supplies and consumables, has recorded sales of over one million EUR in 2013
- Custodia Group, a Romanian importer of containers, cardboard boxes and plastic bags for medical waste, has recorded sales of 1.1 million EUR in 2013
- Genko Med Group - a manufacturer of sterile syringes, hypodermic needles and sterile surgical suture materials, part of Genko Italia SPA - has posted a net turnover of 0.5 million EUR in 2013
- Sanimed International Impex, a domestic producer of in vitro diagnostic reagents. The company has recorded sales of 3.2 million EUR in 2013
- Tehnogas Medical, an importer of intensive care devices and equipment for the production and distribution of medical gases, has registered in 2013 a net turnover of almost one million EUR. Some of its suppliers are: Alvo Medical, Gardner Denver, G. SAMARAS or Psiliakos.
- Triamed – producer and importer of medical consumables – has recorded sales of 0.6 million EUR in 2013.
In case you are interested to connect directly with Romanian specialised medical devices and health equipment firms, feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and tel +4021 411 1459