- imports of machining centres, unit construction machines (single station) and multi-station transfer machines, for working metal: approx. 50 million EUR
- imports of lathes (including turning centres) for removing metal: over 32 million EUR
- imports of machine tools (including way-type unit head machines) for drilling, boring, milling, threading or tapping by removing metal, other than lathes: over 17 million EUR
- imports of machine tools for deburring, sharpening, grinding, honing, lapping, polishing or otherwise finishing metal or cermets by means of grinding stones, abrasives or polishing products, other than gear cutting, gear grinding or gear finishing machines: approx. 24 million EUR
- imports of machine tools for planing, shaping, slotting, broaching, gear cutting, gear grinding or gear finishing, sawing, cutting-off and other machine tools working by removing metal or cermets: approx. 18 million EUR
- imports of machine tools (including presses) for working metal by forging, hammering or die-stamping; machine tools (including presses) for working metal by bending, folding, straightening, flattening, shearing, punching or notching, presses for working metal or metal carbides: over 41 million EUR
FRD Center provides market research in Eastern Europe and the region, B2B matchmaking in the CE Europe and SEE, M&A assistance in Romania, in CEE and SEE, in the Emerging Markets in Europe.