- imports of machining centres, unit construction machines (single station) and multi-station transfer machines, for working metal: over 33 million EUR
- imports of lathes (including turning centres) for removing metal: approximately 39 million EUR, up by some 21% compared to 2013
- imports of machine tools (including way-type unit head machines) for drilling, boring, milling, threading or tapping by removing metal, other than lathes: over 21 million EUR, up by around 22% compared to 2013
- imports of machine tools for deburring, sharpening, grinding, honing, lapping, polishing or otherwise finishing metal or cermets by means of grinding stones, abrasives or polishing products, other than gear cutting, gear grinding or gear finishing machines: almost 17 million EUR
- imports of machine tools for planing, shaping, slotting, broaching, gear cutting, gear grinding or gear finishing, sawing, cutting-off and other machine tools working by removing metal or cermets: over 15 million EUR
- imports of machine tools (including presses) for working metal by forging, hammering or die-stamping; machine tools (including presses) for working metal by bending, folding, straightening, flattening, shearing, punching or notching, presses for working metal or metal carbides: almost 62 million EUR, up by approximately 49% compared to 2013
We, at FRD Center, are constantly monitoring various sectors and analysing certain potential opportunities for investors, for exporters and for those looking to source from Romanian manufacturers.
This is our latest TRADE AND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN ROMANIA 2015 – 2016 document. Here are some specific sector opportunities for your consultation:
What opportunity is interesting for you? How can we be of assistance to you?
For tailor-made sector data and B2B matchmaking with players in the Emerging Markets in Europe, feel free to contact the FRD Center team at: email: email@example.com or tel: +4021 411 1459/60/61
FRD Center provides market research in Eastern Europe and the region, B2B matchmaking in the CE Europe and SEE, M&A assistance in Romania, in CEE and SEE, in the Emerging Markets in Europe.