According to the FRD Center's analysis based on official statistic data the imports of other interchangeable tools in Romania (TARIC code 820790) have been:
- approx. 12.8 million EUR in 2014, up by some 8% compared to 2013
- approx. 17 million EUR in 2015, up by around 33% compared to 2014
- Titan Masini Grele uses the following brands of carbide rotary burrs: Sandvik Coromant, Iscar, Walter etc. The firm acquires carbide burrs from local importer-distributors and from domestic representatives of foreign producers.
- World Machinery Works uses brands such as Walter and which they acquire from local importer-distributors and local representatives of foreign brands. Also, the firm acquires carbide burrs manufactured by the Romanian producer Fabrica de Scule Rasnov.
- Compa uses carbide rotary burrs mainly produced by Sandvik. The firm acquires the products from the Sandvik domestic representative office and from local importer-distributors.
This is the latest FRD Center TRADE AND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN ROMANIA 2015 – 2016 document. Here are some specific sector opportunities for your consultation:
What opportunity is interesting for you? How can we be of assistance to you?
For tailor-made sector data and B2B matchmaking with players in the Emerging Markets in Europe, feel free to contact the FRD Center team at: email: email@example.com or tel: +4021 411 1459/60/61
FRD Center provides market research in Eastern Europe and the region, B2B matchmaking in the CE Europe and SEE, M&A assistance in Romania, in CEE and SEE, in the Emerging Markets in Europe.