FRD Center provides tailored market research in Eastern Europe and the region, B2B matchmaking in the CE Europe and SE Europe, M&A assistance and Deal Origination in Romania, in CEE and SEE, in the Emerging Markets in Europe such as Poland, Serbia, Lithuania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria or Turkey.
More details at http://www.frdcenter.ro/English/home.htm
We, at FRD Center, are constantly monitoring various sectors and analysing certain potential opportunities for investors, for exporters and for those looking to source from Romanian and Eastern European manufacturers.
For tailor-made market research, B2B matchmaking with players in the Emerging Markets in Europe, for M&A assistance and target origination feel free to contact the FRD Center team at: email: email@example.com or tel: +4021 411 1459/60/61
Some of the most recent market analyses and market opportunity assessments the FRD Center generated for our Clients include:
- The Smart Metering markets in Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey
- The Floor Care and Plastic Cleaning Products Market in Romania
- The BPO Market in Romania and Bulgaria
- The Romanian Food Market also published at https://www.dutchromaniannetwork.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Food-Report-Romania-2016.pdf
In 2017, the FRD Center market research team published a series of demo / free Market Reports and Sector Analyses. They are available for download at this link: http://www.frdcenter.ro/English/studies.htm.
Some of them are:
November 2017: The Plastic Production Sector in CE and SE Europe
August 2017: FRD Center Analysis Importer-distributors of orthopedic implants and medical devices in Romania
August 2017: Machine-Tools Imports in Romania - a FRD Center analysis
August 2017: FRD Center analysis - CE and SE Europe Agricultural Machinery and Agribusiness Market also published on the CEMA website at http://www.cema-agri.org/publications/5/download
July 2017: IT Distribution Sector in Romania - a FRD Center analysis
July 2017: The Romanian Agricultural Machinery Market – A FRD Center Analysis
July 2017: Romania - Private and Public Health Services. A FRD Center analysis
April 2017: Trade and Investment Opportunities in Romania - H 1 2017
April 2017: The Romanian Market of Medical Devices and Equipment FRD Center sample report
March 2017: “Romanian Smart Metering Sector 2017 DEMO by FRD Center”
February 2017: “Water and Wastewater Developments in Romania - Players Activity and Opportunities for International Companies in Romania” - a FRD Center analysis
February 2017: “BPO Sector in Romania - Players Activity and M&A Analysis"
February 2017: “Bakery Sector in Romania: Activity and Acquisition Targets Analysis”
February 2017: "El mercado rumano en el 2016 y oportunidades por el 2017"
January 2017: “Animal Farms, Dairy and Meat Processing in Romania” presentation
January 2017: “Successful Crossborder Acquisitions in Romania” analysis
For market entry to the Emerging Europe consult the FRD Center business-blog posting at http://market-entry-romania.blogspot.ro/2017/11/frd-center-market-entry-consulting.html
Here are some highlights of FRD Center's market entry and M&A consulting activity in 2017: http://market-entry-romania.blogspot.ro/2017/12/2017-busy-and-successful-year-for-frd.html
The FRD Center B2B Matchmaking services involve identification and selection of most relevant targets, direct liaison at Manager level, presentation of the Client's products / services, pursuit for obtaining expression of interest in a 1-2-1 meeting with the Client representative, arranging and confirming 1-2-1 business meetings in a Commercial Agenda / Business Itinerary in the market, assistance on location, follow-up etc.http://market-entry-romania.blogspot.ro/2016/09/b2b-matchmaking-services-in-romania-and.html
Are you looking to expand on the Romanian or Eastern European market through the acquisition of a local producer? A Merger&Acquisition? Since 2000, FRD Center offers deal origination, market research and M&A consulting services to foreign buyers and investment funds interested to enter Romania and the emerging markets in Europe as investors or joint-ventures.
More details about our Deal Origination services are available at: http://market-entry-romania.blogspot.ro/2017/02/deal-origination-in-romania-and-region.html
For tailor-made market research, B2B matchmaking with players in the Emerging Markets in Europe, for M&A assistance and deal origination feel free to contact the FRD Center team at:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +4021 411 1459/60/61
Our services include:
- data collection, market intelligence, competitor analysis, market research, sector studies and reports
- product introduction and market opportunity assessment from buyers, distributors
- access to local suppliers
- M&A advisory and support services
- business matchmaking, target qualification
- B2B and direct sales consulting
Our services allow the client to develop a realistic market entry strategy based on the complex analysis of local and regional market specifics that could impact successful entry.
To foreign companies interested to export, outsource, invest, relocate their operations, manufacture or distribute in Romania and the region, FRD Center offers complete market entry services such as:
- Tailor-made market research, reports, analyses, sector studies and market opportunities assessments (click for some demo reports and newsletters)
- Tailor-made competitor analysis (click for a few demo examples)
- Off-the-shelf sector reports (click to view sector reports currently available for purchase)
- Partner search - identification and selection of local partners, importer-distributors, suppliers, master franchisors (click for a few examples of B2B matchmaking projects we carried out)
- Trade missions: sector-specific, multi-sector, in-bound and out-bound (click for our detailed presentation)
- Access to B2B clients and buyers
- Data collection, 1-2-1 interviews with KOLs
- Product introduction, market opportunities assessment
- B2B and B2C sales intelligence, mystery shopping, data collection
- Investment and JV analysis and opportunity assessment
- Facilitation of relevant business contacts, management of business itineraries
Our team provide these services through an extensive network of local contacts in business, marketing, administration, non-governmental organisations. We offer strategic planning support, in-market itinerary preparation and management, outsourcing solutions, assistance for sales leads generation as well as partner identification and matching. Our approach starts with identifying the client's needs and usually generates a comprehensive market study, analysis and business itinerary. Logistic support with itineraries, business meetings and setting up operations is also provided, as well as follow-up services.