Are you interested to outsource part of your furniture production and assembly in Eastern Europe? What are the opportunities in the Furniture Manufacturing sector in CE and SE Europe?
Romanian furniture manufacturing has a long tradition and is mainly based on solid wood of strong consistency, such as oak, in which the Romanian forests are rich. Also, Romanian furniture factories are well experienced in upholstery and hand-made crafting.
Furniture production in Romania recorded an average annual growth rate of 7.61% between 2011 and 2017. In 2017, the value of the Romanian furniture production reached to 2.55 bnEUR. For it is expected to go up 5.6%, up to 2.7 bnEUR, according to the Romanian Association of Furniture Producers.
Polish furniture manufacture sector is a dynamically growing industry in the Polish economy, with global importance and a large growth potential. It contributes as much as 2.17% of Polish GDP. Poland belongs not only to European but also world leaders in the production and export of furniture.In recent years, Polish furniture sector went up from 10th to 6th in the world in the production value of furniture sold.
Are you interested to outsource part of your furniture production and assemby in Eastern Europe? Are you looking to reach the Decision Makers in the the companies manufacturing furniture in the LCCs in Emerging Europe?
For tailor-made supplier qualification and B2B matchmaking with players in the furniture production and furniture assembly sector in the Emerging Markets in Europe feel free to contact the FRD Center team at:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +4021 411 1459/60/61
Turkey has become in 2016 the leading medium-density fibreboard (MDF) producer in Europe, surpassing Germany. Turkey’s wood and wooden products export was USD 731 mln in 2016, while in the period January-May 2017 it was of USD 321 mln.
Furniture production in Turkey is concentrated mainly in Ankara, Istanbul, Izmir, Bursa, Adana, Eskişehir and Kayseri provinces. The largest furniture manufacturing area in Turkey, called “Siteler”, is located in Ankara. The number of small and medium sized enterprises in “Siteler” is about more than 20 thousand.
Turkish furniture is exported to more than 200 countries. In recent years Turkish furniture exporters has entered many new countries, especially to the EU, with new designs and high quality products.
More details about the development of furniture production in CE and SE Europe are available in the FRD Center business-blog posting "FRD Center analysis of the furniture production in CE and SE Europe: Romania, Poland, Turkey, Lithuania, Hungary etc." at
Are you looking to connect with local producers of furniture in markets such as Poland, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria or Turkey?
In case your company is interested to identify local suppliers and business partners in the furniture manufacturing sector in the Emerging Markets in Europe, such as Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Serbia, Poland etc., based on the detailed description and profile of the target company you are interested to reach, we can assist you with the following supplier qualification and B2B services, among others:
- profiling the companies based on desk-research
- presenting to you a longlist of local targets – for your assessment and shortlisting of the most relevant
- direct contact with the relevant manager / decision maker in each shortlisted firms, direct interview to learn more about their technologies, materials, portfolio, capabilities etc.
- background and reputation check
- if the case, visit their premises, direct meeting with the decision makers
- if suitable for further discussions, we introduce to them your collaboration proposal, in the level of detail you would indicate (some of our Client choose anonymity at this stage)
- intensive pursuit of targets, assessment of their interest in the proposed collaboration or in learning more directly from you / receiving your request / presentation during your visit
- if the case, setting up for you a business itinerary in the territory, arranging a 1-2-1 meetings agenda with the interested local targets, assisting you with the logistic aspects